Our High School programme offers international students aged 12 – 18 full term and trimester options in schools in Dublin.
The programme is divided into the following semesters and students can take only one term or all three combined for a full academic year:
Option 1 – September to December
Option 2 – January to April
Option 3 – September to June
Our partner schools are Dublin-based and include mixed or separate boys and girls schools. We have carefully chosen our partner schools because of their experience in working with international students, their curriculum, location, accommodation options, accreditation and management. All schools are located in safe and quiet family-orientated suburbs of Dublin and offer additional sports and fun activities to help the student make friends and socialise. Families are located within close proximity to the school and are warm, friendly and welcoming and speak English at all times.
• Sourcing the perfect school for your son or daughter
• Regular contact and updates with family members on behalf of the student
• Registration & enrollment in school
• Airport transfer
• Mobile phone
• 24-hour Welcome Ireland support during stay
What’s not included
• Flights at beginning and end of programme
• Daily transport to and from school
• Pocket money